- (1) package of Turkey Kielbasa
- 3 – 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of your favorites Seasoning(s)
- (1 of each) Yellow, Red, Orange Bell Peppers
- 1 small Red Onion
Pre-Cut All of Your Ingredients…
- Slice kielbasa in medium-thick slices (or your preference)
- Do the same for each of the Bell peppers and onion
- Pre-heat olive oil in medium to large skillet for about one minute
- Place sliced kielbasa in pre-heated skillet and sprinkle with seasonings, if using any & stir
- Brown meat 8-10 minutes or less (depends on how brown you prefer)
- Stir meat occasionally
- Once meat is browned to your liking, stir in pre-cut Peppers and Onion
- Cook another 5 – 10 minutes, stirring occasionally (depends on how crunchy you like your vegetables).
- All done! Enjoy with rice or pasta!